At Canyon Ranch our aims is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. Every member of our team is passionate about inspiring our guests and each other to make that commitment to healthy living… And change lives forever. Our team has tremendous longevity, where more than half have been with Canyon Ranch for at least five years. Our culture is one of caring and helping, where we delight in making a difference in someone’s life. We were the pioneers in the healthy living vacations, and continue to offer a world class experience to our guests and staff every day. If you have passion and care to make a difference, please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team at Canyon Ranch.
Muğla diyetisyen iş ilanı iş tanımı
Canyon Ranch is developing our first resort outside the United States in Mugla Province, Turkey. The resort is has opened in the summer of 2016, and feature 141 guest rooms and 150 privately owned villas. The resort will also include a 107,000 square foot spa, 41 spa treatment rooms and a health & healing department. Guest experiences will include extensive fitness, spa, nutritional, behavioral and light medical services for guests adopting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
We currently have an opportunity for a Nutritionist.
Muğla diyetisyen iş ilanı meslek tanımı
Responsible for providing quality Nutrition counseling services to guests. Nutritionists at Canyon Ranch are expected to work with guests in a consultative setting to assess current nutritional status, evaluate nutritional needs, develop nutritional strategies and assist the guest in finding ways to implement the nutritional solutions provided. Individuals must be experienced working in a clinical setting with a variety of people and nutritional issues. The individual must be able to make guest and staff presentations that are interesting, engaging and informative. Professionals in this area must be able to quickly connect with guests, perform an assessment, devise a solution and coach the guest within a very compressed timeframe. In addition, professionals in this area are expected to understand, support and promote the Canyon Ranch philosophy of integrative wellness.
Muğla diyetisyen iş ilanı için istenen özellikler
* Develop and implement guest education, private consultations, workshops and lectures.
* Develop and provide information for publication in cooperation with Public Relations.
* Attend and participate in meetings and committees.
* Participate in program development as it relates to the Nutrition Department.
* Participate in food and menu development activities and monitors recipe quality.
* Attends CEU yearly and presents new materials to the team.
* Provide training and development for new Nutrition staff.
* Maintain stock of materials in Nutrition offices.
* Perform other job-related duties as directed.
* Has a collaborative relationship with other practitioners.
Muğla diyetisyen iş ilanı için istenen yetkinlikler
* Two years experience is required.
* Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree with major in Dietetics, Foods, Nutrition and completion approved dietetic education program.
* Must have experience working with clients on various issues including weight loss, preventative nutrition, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and digestive disorders.
* Must have training in functional nutrition.
* Exhibits positive and supportive inter and intra departmental communication skills.
* Functions well under pressure, is flexible with the needs of the department and has excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills.
* Develops a collaborative partnership with members of the team.
* Appreciates the limitations of their practice and is willing to make appropriate referrals to other team members.
* Understands themselves as being responsible for creating an experience for the guests and their colleagues.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Desirable traits and behaviors
* Ability to listen, assess, educate and set nutritional goals in an effective, friendly and professional manner.
* Familiar with and comfortable working in an integrative wellness framework.
* Excellent presentation skills must be able to create and deliver presentations on a variety of nutritional issues that are clear, concise, interesting, engaging and informative.
* Must be able to develop guest materials using research-based materials that support and are aligned with the Canyon Ranch approach to nutrition and wellness.
* Innovation within the context of the existing Canyon Ranch nutritional framework and philosophy.
Muğla diyetisyen iş ilanı özet bilgileri
Years of Experience: More than 2 years of experience
Military Status: Completed
Level of education: Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate)
Company Industry: Hotel and Accommodation Management
Job Role: Tourism / Hospitality
Job Type : Permanent / Full-time
Position Level: Medium Level Manager
Number of vacancies: 1
Job Location: Muğla(Milas)